My simple pleasures on the list for Summer bliss :
1. Put fresh flowers on the table.
2. Have a stack of books for summer reading.
3. Enjoy the sun (with moderation).
4. Eat breakfast outside.
5. Eat our veggies homegrown. Enjoy fresh eggs !
6. Go out for ice cream instead of dinner.
7. Dip my toes in the lake and if not too cold : swim !
8. Roast marshmallows after dark.
9. Have a picnic by a lake.
10. Take naps.
Kids and teens everywhere have been whipping up rubber band loom bracelets like there is no tomorrow. Want to be in on this trend with a slightly more grownup twist? Try out this Ravishing Rainbow Fishtail Bracelet.