Marshall Point Lighthouse at the entrance of Port Clyde Harbor, Maine, USA. It was established in 1832. The original tower was replaced with the present lighthouse in 1857. The lighthouse was automated in 1980 and the original Fresnel lens was replaced with a modern 12 inches (300 mm) optic. This light station was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.