Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Sushi sandwich. Get inspired and try out new things.
5 · For these sushi sandwiches and rolls, I made my own crispy vegan tofu "katsu" for the filling, along with other veggies, and drizzled some homemade teriyaki sauce! You can also of course get creative with your fillings.
- • 1 Carrots
- • 1 Lettuce
- • 1 Nori sheets, Whole
- • 1 Pickled radish, store-bought
- • 1 Tofu, prepared
- • 1 Tofu katsu, Prepared
- • 1 Teriyaki sauce, Homemade
Pasta & Grains
- • 1 1/2 cups Japanese rice or short grain rice
- • 1 Japanese sushi rice, Prepared
Baking & Spices
- • 1 1/2 tbsp Cane sugar
- • 3/4 tsp Salt
- • 1 Sesame seeds
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1/8 cup Rice vinegar
- • Pickled burdock root (store-bought)
Nina Todea saved to vegan-ese.
Meet onigirazu (aka sushi sandwich); not quite a sandwich and not exactly sushi. Larger than onigiri, but not as hefty as the sushi burrito (sushiritto).
Susana Martinez saved to Oriental-ish
Hi everyone! This folded kimbap recipe is definitely my new favourite! It's very easy to make and you can switch the filling with anything you want :) This i...
Shiela saved to Recipes to Cook
8 · Feeling creative? Upgrade your lunch with a sushi-style sandwich, made with smoked salmon & pickled cucumber. See more sandwich recipes at Tesco Real Food.
- • 350g (12 1/2oz) sushi rice, cooked to pack instructions (125g (4 1/2oz) uncooked weight)
- • 4 sushi nori seaweed sheets
- • 1 x 100g pack hot smoked salmon flakes
- • 1 small avocado, stoned and thinly sliced
- • 4 leaves Romaine lettuce
- • soy sauce, for dipping (optional)
- • 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthways and very thinly sliced
- • 1 garlic clove, crushed
- • 1/4 – 1/2 tsp chilli powder, to taste
- • ½ tsp sugar
- • 1 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
How to make Vegan Sushi and sushi sandwiches (Onigirazu) with plant-based ingredients - This recipe is gluten-free, healthy, delicious + easy!
Tonya Strucel saved to Food
How to make sushi more easier and faster!!!You should probably try this hack to save your time.Hi, welcome to my Let`s Stella channel.🍰subscribe to my chann...
Rhianus saved to Recipes to Cook
The folding kimbap is so easy and fun to prepare. You can basicly put any ingredients you like or you can find in your fridge and just fold it (as long as it...
2 · A sushi burrito, or sushirrito, is a fun adaptation of sushi where it's made in burrito form! You can fill it with anything you'd like. I recommend setting our filings so that everyone can make their own. Some in my family like ahi poke, while others prefer vegan fillings as shown here.
- • 1 Avocado
- • 3 cups Baby spinach
- • 2/3 cup Beet & cabbage kraut, red
- • 2 Carrots
- • 4 sheets Nori
- • 2 Persian cucumbers
- • 8 oz Teriyaki tempeh or tofu
- • 1 Soy sauce and wasabi
Pasta & Grains
- • 1 batch Sushi rice, prepared
Baking & Spices
- • 1/4 cup Black sesame seeds
Calling all sushi lovers! I've found the perfect lunch time treat, Onigirazu. Part sushi, part sandwich, and a whole 'lotta delicious!
Laura Paiva saved to vegetarian high in protein
Ready to up your sandwich game? Make these 10 spectacular Japanese sandwich recipes! They are perfect for your lunch box, potluck, road trip and more.
Elena Neustadt saved to Japanese lunch