The Bradbury Mansion in Bunker Hill, Los Angeles. This house was built in 1887 and was designed by Samuel and Joseph Carter Newsom (the same architects for the Carson Mansion in Eureka, CA) at a staggering cost of $80,000. It was bought by L.L. Bradbury from J.W. Potts for $125,000. The house featured 35 rooms, five chimneys and five turrets. Later it was occupied by various movie studios and slowly deteriorated. In 1929 it was demolished.