People also love these ideas

"Take others opinions lightly. Very lightly." Especially their opinions of you.

HA! Never tell ur #problems 2 anyone. 20%don't care and the other 80% are glad U have them...

Wise quotes and messages with words of wisdom best collection to share these inspirational, motivational, funny, life and wisdom quotes by famous people.

ShaguftaHussein

He who angers you controls you. Find strength, let anger go and his control!

Don't be selfish, but make yourself priority!

I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. ~ Ed Sheeran

I'm Possible

Quotes of the Day

Audrey Hepburn - Quote 'Nothing is Impossible, The word itself says "I'm possible"!

Want to life, not have to life.

Getting Sparkly

Working hard as hell towards this goal. I feel like you have to work through some "have to's" to get to the "want to's".

Positive Things, Staying Positive, Positive Quotes, Narcissistic Abuse, Random Quotes, Personal Style, Savior, Recovery, Psychology

Inner peace

Learning to Ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. It's also one of the most fascinating path to evil. Just ignore your conscience, just ignore that voice that tells you that what you are doing is wrong.

Stop living in the past. You're robbing yourself of today and the future. Yes, this means you.

The Longer You Live In The Past, The Less Future You Have To Enjoy?ref=pinp nn The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy.

We spend too much time over-analyzing, over-thinking and over-reacting. I need a shirt that says "I spend to much time.

Love is for Free
Pinterest
Search